Bethesda Softworks to all players of Elder Scrolls Online and unveils the ESO Plus bonus event.
The Elder Scrolls Online is preparing to host an ESO Plus event that will allow players to try out the free trial service and will offer rewards to players who are already members of the ESO Plus. From July 5th (4pm) until July 10th (around 6am), you will have the opportunity to discover all the famous bonuses.
What is ESO Plus?
It is a subscription completely to TESO which comes to offer you many benefits here:
- Full access to all DLC game packs including Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, and Shadows of the Hist.
- 1,500 Crowns per month to be spent in the in-game shop (for free paying members only, the free trial does not only include the 1,500 Crowns).
- Unlimited storage for crafting materials.
- Double Bank space for your account.
- 10% increase in the gains of Experience, Gold acquisition, Crafting Inspiration, and Trait Researchrates.
- Double Furnishings and Collectibles space in player housing.
- Exclusive ability to dye costumes.
In order to access the free trial, you will have to activate it in the section in honor of the Crown Store and you will have direct access to the benefits that have just been listed.
What about current members?
Obviously, players who already subscribe to ESO Plus will be entitled to their prize in passing. Players will only have to log in to have up to 5 new Dwarven Crown Crates in free trial where they can receive mounts, pets costumes, consumables and other items. You will understand, if you connect once a day during the event, place to 5 Crates.